Friday, April 25, 2014

New Towing Products



We have discontinued some of our towing parts and added new ones. This should help to determine what you need to be able to tow your Jeep. We now offer an adjustable tow bar that comes with mounting brackets so you can drill and bolt to your steel bumper. Tomken now has a mounting kit to mount tow bar TMT-0821-V to any Tomken steel bumpers that have D-ring Mounts.  For the XJ towing, everything you need to hook up and go if you have a stock bumper or other aftermarket bumper. Just a reminder that All Tomken Bumpers can be made  to accommodate Blue Ox Tow Bars, Road Master Falcon Tow Bars and others. Needing help please call 719-395-2526  x-2.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had no idea that there was this much stuff that went into towing. I've been looking for some gift ideas for my dad, and since he's always towing a trailer behind his truck, I figured I'd find some up to date towing equipment to help him out. This gave me some great insights, and I couldn't be more grateful.

http://linkstrailersales.com/services/hitch-and-trailer/